Thursday, September 07, 2006

Awesome Arts

Did some browsing today, while waiting the download completed. Visiting deviantART again, browsing through the gallery. Honestly, I'm totally shocked and awed by the beauty of those arts displayed there. Considering that most of them seem to be processed by using Photoshop, I wonder how powerful that software is. But then again, the quality might have been significantly influenced by the artist, not the tools. Come to think of it, I think I'll try to persuade one of the artists to let me put just one of those beautiful pictures here in my blog.

Going to sign off in approximately 40 minutes. Still feeling unfit due to cold. I'll watch an episode or two of CSI before sailing to the sea of dreams.

Will post again later tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home