Monday, September 11, 2006

New Link: PGG

I've added a new link: The Project Galactic Guide. Despite the site seems to be getting too little updates, the contents remain interesting. I think the site was intended to be some kind of a Wikipedia-stuff.

I especially like the writing style. Somewhat DNA-ish (Note: DNA stood for Douglas N. Adams). If you haven't read DNA's books, well, I think you ought to go get yourself some of his books. Unique writing and distinctive humour.

I watched the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy movie sometime ago. I prefer the book than the movie, though. It's funnier on text rather on the big screen.

Nevertheless, I hope you'll enjoy the site. I'll be off soon. Going back to watch CSI. The series was getting better in season 5.

See you later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home