Sunday, September 17, 2006

Missing

Spent the weekend watching CSI again, as usual. Felt upset about the DVD, though. The cover said: The Complete Fifth Season, but the season finale is not there. Now I have to hunt in the cyberspace to find Grave Danger. The same also happened with the Season 2 set. It was worse, actually. Season 2 only had half of the total episodes there. It supposedly 8 discs, but it was only a 4-disc set. So far, the storyline keeps up its quality. One of the episodes, 4x4, used a unique way to tell its stories. Too bad about Grave Danger, because I really eager to watch Quentin Tarantino's work on that one. Anyway, I hope I could watch it later on, when I could find it. It's work week again tomorrow. Surely there's some loose ends to tie up early next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home