Sunday, October 22, 2006

Uneventful Holiday

With a full week of holiday, it's surely a boring one, especially with the scorching heat outside. Worse is, it's like inside of an oven inside my room, even with the fan turned on! I wonder if there's going to be any rain until the end of year this year.

Anyways, it's not really a holiday at all, though. Still got to go to the office, monitoring the new internet connection. It got on and off a while ago, but I guess it was just a faulty equipment. It got replaced and everything has been pretty good now.

Meanwhile, finished the third season of CSI: Miami. Now moving towards NY spinoff. I also bought Hustle (a BBC series, not the magazine) and House. Pretty interesting stuffs, though. I'll let you know what I think about them later.

Got to go now, it's lunchtime!

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home