Friday, October 27, 2006

End of Prolonged Summer?

At last! The rain has been falling. It has been months since it rained. I thought that this country was cursed with a neverending summer. Anyway, the holiday week is coming to an end. It's going to be Monday soon. So, everyone will be back to work.

My spare time is spent on watching DVDs, and plundering the internet for stuffs.

I'm considering looking for Dead Ringers, another British comedy series. I wonder if it's as good as Little Britain. You do know Little Britain, don't you?

Some may hate Little Britain, but I think their sense of humour are just lacking. I feel that British comedies tend to push things to the extreme limit. Mostly, towards self-degrading jokes or insulting others.

Well, got to go now. Starving!

Cheerio!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home